Saturday, April 24, 2010

Does Firefox format look very different from IE??

I downloaded Opera, and found out it looks sooooooo different from IE and will take too much time to learn. I don't have this time. Does Firefox require a lot of time to get used to?



(I am pretty good with computers)



Does Firefox format look very different from IE??internet browser





No, it doesn't. I like Opera, but I have time on my hands. I used to use Internet Explorer, but then I switched to Firefox, and it took about 30 seconds to switch. It is no big deal. Actually, it will be harder switching from IE6 to IE7. Also, you may want to look at a screenshot of firefox to see how easy it is. http://cws.internet.com/img/screenshots/... Those tabs you see will not come on automatically, but they are a fast way of switching web pages. If you have any problems with firefox, just post them on Yahoo! Answers :) Have fun! Firefox is MUCH bettern than Internet Explorer...



Does Firefox format look very different from IE??windows media center internet explorer



No, Firefox is extremely familiar and easy to use.
other then my toolbar at the top no... they are about the same... im using it now
I Love Fireflox, you may find it much easier to use that IE
Firefox is very easy to use, looks much like IE and you won't have trouble at all..except for getting used to the fact that it's much faster and you won't have all the popups.



Some things won't work in Firefox, like some Internet games, and you can't read PDF files unless you download the extension for it..but it will talk you through it.
it is extremly simular to IE but SO MUCH EASIER TO USE and more powerfull
only in good ways, like being able to open new pages with a toolbox button, or do lots of screens on tabs within a single window -- all stuff microsoft will (honest, i'm not making it up) be ripping off in its next browser



the best thing is it's not microsoft
FF does not take any time to learn. It is just like any other browser except you can customize it with themes and extension (which is as easy as downloading and restarting the browser). I don't know if it looks like IE but you can customize it to where it look NOTHING like IE.
its not that much different, I gues sit might throw you a bit of you got a funy skin but I really dont think it should take long to get used to
I love firefox. Only sucks when some sites you can only use IE. But mostly I use firefox for everything. And no, it's simple to use, not hard at all. If anything, has better options than IE does and looks better.
Firefox and IE render pages a little different but ease of use is just a matter of using it. It is easy to get used to. In addition to that with the release of IE7 quickly approaching the rendering difference between the two browsers will be less noticeable.



The primary differences are noticed more by web developers than by the end users.
No, Firefox doesn't require a lot of time. It looks a little bit different than Internet Explorer. ( minor differences).



I don't thing Opera takes much time to get used to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan