Saturday, April 24, 2010

For RAJURE and anyone else who knows!!! IE 7.0 is not installed...what to do?

Thanks for the answer but IE 7.0 isn't installed...I don't think... and I don't know how to get my automatic updates back on. I want to the "red shield" with the "x" in the taskbar abd they told me to go to the control panel...



For RAJURE and anyone else who knows!!! IE 7.0 is not installed...what to do?windows mobile





To enable Automatic Updates, Click on



start %26gt; control panel



Locate and doubleClick on Security Center



At the bottom of the window you will see link to



Manage security setting for



Automatic Updates



If you click on it, A new window opens where you can select the radio button in front of



Automatic (Recommended)



Press Apply, Press OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan