Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am getting an error message from IE and it says it is related yt.dll. This I believe it the yahoo

It keeps telling me "IE has encountered a problem and needs to close" send error report or dont send. It is very aggravating and once it said that a yt.dll was reponsible...what is this?



I am getting an error message from IE and it says it is related yt.dll. This I believe it the yahoo toolbar.?microsoft excel





Okay uninstall the toolbar go to www.filehippo.com and get the ccleaner 1.29 run that to get clean the registry of that file and anything else that you have in there. Once that is done go back to yahoo and get the toolbar again install it and then run the ccleaner again once that is complete restart the pc. HAPPY SURFING! :-)



I am getting an error message from IE and it says it is related yt.dll. This I believe it the yahoo toolbar.?microsoft updates internet explorer



If you do not get your answer here Try posting or searching at this site. They are the only people I use for computer Problems/Questions. And they are FREE. http://www.techsupportforum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan