Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have a question about Pogo and IE 7?

I had my computer reformated and IE 7 is on there and when I am on Pogo I can not chat. It is now missing. Is there a fix I do to get it back.



I have a question about Pogo and IE 7?ireland





I can't see the chat input box because Internet Explorer 7 is showing an address bar and it's making the window too big.



To remove the address and status bars from the Internet Explorer 7 browser on your Pogo game screens, please follow these instructions:



1 In IE 7, click on the Tools menu, sown by the cog icon next to the question mark.



2 Click on Internet Options.



3 In the Tools section please click on Internet Options.



4 Select the Securitytab.



5 Click on the Security tab.



6 Click on the Globe/Internet icon.



7 Move the slider in the Security Level for this zone to Medium.



Alternatively, if you want to keep the level at Medium-High, you can choose the specific option to disable the address and status bar.



1 First, click the Custom Level button and a new window should pop up.



2 Scroll down just about half way to Allow websites to open windows with out address or status bars. Click to choose Enable, and then click OK.



8 Then click OK and close all of your browser windows.



The chat input box should be visible now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan