Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why is my IE having multiple windows ?

when i click on IE the window opens up,and then i can click on my favorites and click on something else another window will open,so and so on



Why is my IE having multiple windows ?windows xp sp2





go get firefox 2.0, it's better than ie and better and just awesome, go do it, it's free, fun, VERY user friendly.



Im not getting paid for this.



Why is my IE having multiple windows ?microsoft sql server internet explorer



Usually this only occurs when you hold the shift key down when clicking, or right-click and select "Open in new window". Does this also happen when you use Windows explorer (Start, My Computer)? If so, select Tools, Folder Options in Windows Explorer and under Browse folders change "Open each folder in its own window" to "Open each folder in the same window". You may have to reboot to see the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan