Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yahoo beta: Can see online contacts using IE but not firefox, Why?

I just recently started using Mozilla Firefox but now I can't see which contacts are online when I go to yahoo mail. I could check my status and the status of my contacts in yahoo mail while using IE but not Mozilla Firefox. Why? Do I have to download something or click on something to be able to see which contacts are online while using Firefox for accessing Yahoo mail?



Yahoo beta: Can see online contacts using IE but not firefox, Why?windows mobile 6





IE is way better than any other internet browser because it has all the appropriate plug-ins, add-ons, and extras to view these products and other browsers don't. I recommend that you stick with Windows. It's obviously the better choice.



Yahoo beta: Can see online contacts using IE but not firefox, Why?microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



Since it's still in the beta stage, Yahoo may not have programmed it to work in Firefox yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan