Saturday, April 24, 2010

My task bar disappears when I open IE!?

My task bar (Vista) disappears when I open IE. I can only access the task bar (or make it reappear) by selecting the Start button. This all happened when I placed a book on my laptops key board-in other words, I did not install or download anything to make this happen. Keeping that in mind, will a system restore help? In addition, my task bar is on 'lock' mode. I've restarted my pc with no success; this is very frustrating. Any suggestions?



My task bar disappears when I open IE!?microsoft money





Unlock your taskbar by right-clicking and uncheck the "Lock Taskbar" option. Try to stretch it up so you can see it fully.



Try downloading IE7 Pro. It's a free add-on that boosts IE7 with features like extra scripts, adBlocker, spell check, Tab History, and other neat things. Free and safe to use: http://ie7pro.com/



Don't get Firefox : http://firefoxmyths.com/



My task bar disappears when I open IE!?windows explorer internet explorer



get firefox



"The award-winning Web browser is now faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your online life. With Firefox 2, we鈥檝e added powerful new features that make your online experience even better."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan