Saturday, April 24, 2010

My copy of IE won't execute javascript commands?

A while back, I had some adware running, and in my attempt to clean out my computer, I'm sure I accidently deleted something. Because, when I try to click any javascript link out of IE 6.0 (Windows XP), it doesn't do anything. HELP!



My copy of IE won't execute javascript commands?windows explorer





TOOLS %26gt; INTERNET OPTIONS %26gt; TURN ON JAVASCRIPT. i don't know where though. i'm on a public library computer and that is blocked on these computers. but i know it is in there. i used to have my own computer and have seen it.



My copy of IE won't execute javascript commands?microsoft zune internet explorer



click on help (top), click search for updates (or similar) and update your IE browser from Microsoft's website. OR go to windowsupdate.com and follow instructions to download any relevant updates.
You can download and reinstall IE. That should fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan