Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am using IE with yahoo as a home page, when I search with yahoo, I can double click and it shows e

I would like to be able to clear the places I have search for rather than have them build up, ie: sorta like a history in yahoo, how do I do that?



I am using IE with yahoo as a home page, when I search with yahoo, I can double click and it shows everything?windows xp professional





you should be able go into internet properties and clear your history that way through the control panel or by right clicking on the big blue e icon for explorer on your desktop or yahoo should have a history button that you can click on to bring up your net browsing history the select all Crtl A at the same time and then hit the delete button

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan