Saturday, April 24, 2010

My browser is ie 6, I cannot view the rich text editor in yahoo mail?

my browser is ie 6, I cannot view the rich text editor in yahoo mail, I'm roaming profile in a domain, when deleting cookies and reset the internet settings I see it but cannot use any control buttons (as send button). a lot of Thanks



My browser is ie 6, I cannot view the rich text editor in yahoo mail?microsoft templates





Login your mail.click on options(at the top right corner) in your mail window.



Click on General preferences in the next window that appears. Look for Composing emails. select Mode Compose messages as color and graphics .



Click on save button (at the botton left)



click on compose button in the next window that appears.Now you will see the tool bar for rich edit above compose box.



My browser is ie 6, I cannot view the rich text editor in yahoo mail?windows firewall internet explorer



Try use Mozilla firefox instead, it is much better than IE 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan