Saturday, April 24, 2010

Im still getting IE debug errors...help?

I keep on getting IE debug errors. I have made sure the debug box is checked so I dont get them. I have done a virus scan on my whole computer. I dont want to download Firefox, I dont like it.



Is there anyway to remove internet explorer and reinstall it? I dont want to loose my info saved on my hard drive/computer just to have windows reinstalled.



Im still getting IE debug errors...help?microsoft internet explorer





Here it is, How to reinstall or repair IE.. Good Luck



Im still getting IE debug errors...help?microsoft downloads internet explorer



this will fix it



XoftSpy 4.22 is the Latest and Most Advanced Spyware Detection and



Spyware



W32/Spybot



Browser Hijackers



Adware



Malware



Keyloggers



trojans



virus



worms



back door trojans



Malicious mobile code



toolbar trojans



download xoftspy422 and install it then run it stop the scan and click on scan settings tick every box and click on where it says %26gt;%26gt; click here to select a folder then tick the (c) thats your hard drive if you have 2 hard drives tick the 2 of them then click ok



then click start when the scan is done click on remove tab



http://www.paretologic.com/products.aspx
choose mozilla firefox.



why do you hate it? just try it. you can use it while your IE have errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan