Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why are antihistimines (ie: benadryl, claritin) packaged individually in the box?

vs painkillers (ie: tylenol, motrin) which are packaged in a bottle?



Why are antihistimines (ie: benadryl, claritin) packaged individually in the box?microsoft works





Every medication has to go through the FDA to be approved for packaging. The only reason antihistimines are normally packaged individually is because they are potentially more harmful than painkillers to children, so it serves as a better way to protect them from getting too many.



Why are antihistimines (ie: benadryl, claritin) packaged individually in the box?windows mobile internet explorer



Good question!



I would guess it would have to do with how many you are buying... I think people tend to buy a larger count of pain killers (you know, like 100 or 250 in a bottle), compared to maybe 20 in a box.



Personally, I buy chewable painkillers, and they are packaged individually.



I suppose it could also have something to do with moisture... Just throwing things out there. ;)
I figure it's to make you really work for your allergy medicine.
My opinion. It's a scam to make you think you're getting your money's worth. I buy generic and pay the same for 100 benadryl in a bottle as the brand name 24 blister pack.
Look harder at the store. I buy my benedryl , claritin (generics) in the large size bottles. When you buy smaller numbers they are packaged in blister packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan