Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why do webpages load on my AOL browser but with IE i get boxes with a x in the uper left corner?

i dont have a firewall or anti virus or anything like that. But the same web pages load diferent. what is wrong with my IE ? i have IE 6.0 w/ win98



Why do webpages load on my AOL browser but with IE i get boxes with a x in the uper left corner?windows live messenger





open up IE and click on tools then internet options then far right tab. go down the list and click on all boxes that you need or want.



pay attention to the media and art area as I am sure this is off to not show the pics.



past that might be a 98' issue for not recognizing newer image formats that are out but I doubt it, sounds like a options issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan