Saturday, April 24, 2010

I cannot get IE to view profiles from my messenger list or chat?

Usually i can just right click on a persons profile and view because my Internet Explorer will open. With this new laptop I preform the same function but i cannot get IE to open the request. What am I doing wrong??



I cannot get IE to view profiles from my messenger list or chat?windows mobile





You MUST have Internet Explorer OPENED AND RUNNING. It use to be if you were in Messenger, and you clicked on "View My Profile," it would automatically open an IE window for you. Now, an Internet Explorer window has to be opened before clicking "View My Profile."



So, AFTER opening Internet Explorer:



I. For some one you are currently chatting with



A. Go back to Messenger, but DO NOT close Internet .



Explorer. Minimize if you want, but you DO NOT have to.)



B. Open conversation window with that contact



C. Click on "Actions."



D. Click on "Contact Options."



E. Click on "View Profile."



II. For someone already on Contact list



A. Go back to Messenger, but DO NOT close Internet .



Explorer. Minimize if you want, but you DO NOT have to.)



B. RIGHT click on name



D. LEFT click on "View Profile."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan