Saturday, April 24, 2010

I just got the new version of IE and I miss my toolbar with file, edit, etc. commands . How can I ad

It is like the tool bar I use in microsoft word. I am used to it and I need it. I miss it a lot. For example when I printed from that bar, I could choose how many copies I wanted and stuff that isn't available on the new IE toolbar the way it installed on my computer. Anyone have this problem, and/or know how to fix it?



I just got the new version of IE and I miss my toolbar with file, edit, etc. commands . How can I add it back?windows defender





Position your mouse pointer on an empty area of the toolbar area (you may need to resize some that are displayed). Do a right-mouse click on the area and you should see a list of all the toolbars available to you. Menu Bar is the one you are looking for.



Just FYI, the new versions of Microsoft Office that are designed to work with Windows Vista operating system are also getting rid of the traditional menu in favor of toolbars.



I just got the new version of IE and I miss my toolbar with file, edit, etc. commands . How can I add it back?windows updates internet explorer



Right click on the gray matter.
I had the same problem too, versions 7 s@cks. All you have to do is remove it using control panel add and remove and Version 6 comes back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan