Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I organize favorites in IE 7.0?

In previous versions of IE, there was a selection on the toolbar to Organize Favorites - where I could add/move/rename folders in my favories. I know how to access the favorites and "pin" them on the side but there isn't an option, as far as I know to 'organize' them easily. I want to be able to move them into folders and I want to move folders that I have w/in other folders out. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this as there was with previous IE.



Thank you.



How do I organize favorites in IE 7.0?microsoft windows xp





You don't have the Organize Favorites option when you click the star to get Favorites. Click the Add to Favorites button (which is the green + sign on top of the gold star), and then click Organize Favorites, or click Favorites on the menu bar and click Organize Favorites at the top of the Favorites menu. If the menu bar isn't showing press the Alt key on your keyboard and the menu bar will appear with File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, and Help. If you want the menu bar to stay permanently, right click on the toolbar and on the pop-up check Menu Bar.



How do I organize favorites in IE 7.0?ie 7 internet explorer



Drag and Drop them in place, there is no organize window. you can create folders by right clicking. Click on the arrow at the upper right hand corner to make the window 'staple' as a frame so you dont have to keep opening it.
On the IE toolbar,Click on the second "Star" (the one with the Plus sign) and then choose "Organize favorites". You can then create new folders and move favorites as you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan