Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sony Vaio notebook & IE problems?

I'm using a Sony Vaio VNG-N130G notebook PC (WinXP Media Center), and when I have too many (5 or so) IE (ver 6.0)browser windows open at any time, my browser craps out - it will change the configuration of my toolbars (I have Google's %26amp; Yahoo's toolbars installed). The only way I can fix this is by restarting my PC. I unfortunately, need to have a lot of windows open simultaneously as part of my duties at work.



Any ideas on what I can do to change (read "fix") this problem? I don't want to have to keep restarting my PC. Since I am not in a large corporate office, there is no tech department to help, so I am hoping someone can help me here!



Thanks.



Sony Vaio notebook %26amp; IE problems?windows nt





I had the same problem the only thing there is to do is re-install your IE. If you have websites saved under favorite that you need to keep, just go to my computer, then click on local disc C, then click User, click on what user you use, there should be a folder listed as "Favorites" click on that, select all the files in that folder and copy them then paste them in a folder that you can refer to later. Delete IE and re-install it. Then when it is reinstalled you can put your Favorites that you stored back into the Favorites folder now that you reinstalled IE. After that all you need to do install google and yahoo toolbar if needed, though it shouldn't. If you need any more with your notebook just go to this link http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-h...



scroll down to the bottom and click Chat with Sony Support.



Sony Vaio notebook %26amp; IE problems?windows 95 internet explorer



what version of IE are you using if its IE6 the easy fix is to upgrade to IE7 with can handle many tabs with no problem



also clear all temp files to do this



1. start run (type in) temp Delete all files here



2 start run (type in) %temp % Delete all files here



3.start run (type in) Prefetch Delete all files here
Here's the easy solution. Download Firefox 2.0, then download Firetune or Fasterfox to optimize it for broadband. Its faster, safer, and more reliable than IE6 and 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan