Sunday, November 29, 2009

Using Windows Vista - IE powered by Dell CANNOT close program unless I use CtrlAltDlt?

I can never close down my IE (powered by Dell) using the Windows Vista program if I try to close it down using X it just freezes and I have to shut down the whole computer using CtrlAltDlt buttons and log off option - what's the deal?



Using Windows Vista - IE powered by Dell CANNOT close program unless I use CtrlAltDlt?microsoft





I have the same problem with my Vista computer. Apparently Internet Explorer 7 isn't completely bug-free yet when being used on Windows Vista. The only thing you can do for now is wait for microsoft to release a patch for the problem (If they ever do), or you could just use another web browser instead of IE. I use Firefox on my Vista computer and it seems to work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan