Sunday, November 29, 2009

Only works in IE? Help!?

http://www.ivoog.com/link



The 'orange bar' looks normal in IE. But when I look at it in other browsers such as FireFox it doesn't show the bottom border? Whats up with this? Thanks



Only works in IE? Help!?windows vista home premium





First I want to say if you don't have the Firebug extension for Firefox, go get it. Using it, I discovered that the styles you have on the inner table are not getting cascaded down to your %26lt;td%26gt; containing the orange bar. I have a theory as to why that might be. You set the border top and bottom styles using inline styles but you overrode the styles with a class on the %26lt;td%26gt; orange bar. I would break the top and bottom border styles out to a different class. You can then assign two different classes to one object by putting a space between the two classes. Give it a shot.



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan