Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yahoo Mail causing IE to stop responding?

for the past week or 2, every time I log into yahoo mail, my IE (IE7 I believe) stops responding, freezes up and its a huge pain. Does anyone have any ideas why its been doing this and what can I do to fix the problem? Thanks!



Yahoo Mail causing IE to stop responding?windows 95





try clearing your cache . My IE doesn't freeze after that. If you are using windows vista, this might clear the problem. Hope it works for you...



Yahoo Mail causing IE to stop responding?download ie internet explorer



stop using ie., it downloads stuff without you knowing



It can let in all kinds of nasty programs



But don't delete it, it's tied into Windows



Go to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ and download firefox 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan