Sunday, November 29, 2009

When I download IE 7 after I restart and all that it tells me I have no connection to the internet?

But I do have a connection because my aim is still connected and it sayd my connection is excellent? I have to take it off and go back to IE 6 everytime I try.



When I download IE 7 after I restart and all that it tells me I have no connection to the internet?default browser





Do you have a firewall? Firewalls don't like surprises, tell it IE7 is OK.



How you do that depends on the firewall. If you're logged in as an administrator, most firewalls will pop up so you can tell them what to do.



When I download IE 7 after I restart and all that it tells me I have no connection to the internet?microsoft word download internet explorer



try to restart your PC brother. it may work out well after the restart, ya know. or call ya tech support, whoever provides your internet service. i wont recommend IE. i always use firefox or safari :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan