Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am using IE 7 as a browser and on some sites like www.freewebs.com the page doesn't display .

... and nothing displays except for one white pixel. Can anyone tell me why this is ??? And what can I do to make the page display right. I have looked at the sites that dont work on my uncles PC (in another house) and it displays rightly. =[ I have also tried using a different browser ( Firefox) to view those sites ( ie: www.freewebs.com/janchris ) AND IT STILL DOESNT DISPLAY CORRECTLY !! %26gt;= [ Any help is much appreciated. ;]



I am using IE 7 as a browser and on some sites like www.freewebs.com the page doesn't display . . .?ie tab





The interesting thing is that I can view that page in both IE7, Firefox and Safari without problems. I believe your issue might be with your permissions. Make sure that:



1. Javascript is enabled



2. Your adblocking software isn't blocking the freewebs domain



3. You do not have any scripts (e.g. Scriptmonkey) that are preventing you from viewing a freewebs page.



Check your Internet Options in your control panel. Make sure none of the settings are on High.



I am using IE 7 as a browser and on some sites like www.freewebs.com the page doesn't display . . .?windows mobile internet explorerOne thing you might want to try is checking your permissions. It could be a possibility that you have Parental Controls enabled (with or without your knowledge). I know that ZoneAlarm Parental Controls, when set on High Settings, block Freewebs websites and replace them with a 1x1 pixel. Report It


Also, what Operating system are you using Laurence? I'm assuming Windows XP. Report It


Recommend use firefox browser.It's safer than IE.



It can prevent viruses such as worm,trojan etc. Firefox browser can be downloaded from http://www.mollzia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan