Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does my IE tab is gone now?

I didn't upgrade mine to IE 7 yet, still.....



My tabs is already missin in action.



Somebody help me, without the tabs, life sucks.



(It's the tabs for other page to open...)



Why does my IE tab is gone now?windows 2000





As long as you use IE ur life will always suck!!!



I suggest u start using Fire FOx....unless u want ur life to suck always!!??.....



Why does my IE tab is gone now?internet explorer internet explorer



You only need to do a search on here to see how many people are having problems with IE. The best thing to do is download Mozilla Firefox available from http://www.mozilla.com/ Its faster, more user friendly, easily customisable to suit your needs and no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan